|Home||» Products||» Herbal Extract||» Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract|
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract
Product Code : 11
Glycyrrhiza Glabra ExtractWe are a well-known Glycyrrhiza Extract Manufacturer, Exporter, Importer, and Supplier based in India. The Glabra Extract offered by us possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic effect. Processed using the finest grade of Glycyrrhiza Glabra, our Products inhibits PGE2 and arachadonic acid release. Additionally, the Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract suppresses dexamethasone-induced histamine release and mast cell degranulation. The clients can avail the products in varied packaging options, as per their needs.
- Liquorice Extract is used for allaying coughs and catarrhal infections. It is Tonic, Diuretic, Demulcent, and Expectorant.
- Active Ingredient : Glycyrrhizinic Acid 10% & Glycyrrhizinic Acid 20%
- Chemical Constituents and Components : Main chemical constituents are glycrrhizin, a mixture of potassium and calcium salts of glycyrrhizinic acid, glabranin A&B, glycyrrhetol, glabrolide, isoflavones, coumarins, triterpene sterols
- It exerts hypocholesterolemic action by stimulating the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids.
- It exhibits antimutagenic activity against ribose-lysine.
- It possesses potent free radical scavenging activity.
- It promotes decrease in lipid peroxidation in hepatic tissue homogenate and blood serum.
- It stimulates the excretion of hormones by the adrenal cortex and prolongs the action of cortisone.
- Useful in cough, bronchitis, ulcer, fever, hiccough and hoarseness of voice.
- Used in skin diseases, eye diseases, pharyngitis, epilepsy and anaemia.
- Useful in haemorrhoids, haemorrhage and urticaria.
- Decoction of root is a good wash for falling and greying of hair.
- Applied on cuts and wounds